How will the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4C be and what will be its characteristics
Taking into account that the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4C will have the same characteristics as the Redmi Band, we would be faced with a smart bracelet formed by a 1.08-inch OLED color screen.
Among its characteristic functions we would find a cardiac monitoring sensor and various functionalities related to sleep control , sedentary mode reminder and sports monitoring with 5-mode recognition.
In addition, like the Redmi Band, this unexpected Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4C will have a USB port built into its own body, so we would avoid the use of adapters for charging.
Weight：13g Water resistant level ：5 ATM Display type ：TFT
Screen size ：1.08” Resolution ：122 x 220 RGB Color depth：16 bit
Screen brightness ：Up to 200 nit Touchscreen type ：TFT+TP capacitive touchscreen
Screen protection ：2D tempered glass Button ：Single touch button (wake up, go back)
Wrist strap material :TPU RAM :64KB ROM :8MB+512KB
Wireless connectivity :BT5.0 BLE Sensors :3-asix accelerometer + PPG heart rate sensor
Battery :LiPo, 130mAh Standby time: 14 days
Charging time :≤2 hours System requirements :Android 4.4，iOS10 or above
Design & display
• 1.08”TFT color display • 128 x 220 RGB pixels • Screen brightness up to 200 nits
• Steps counting, distance, calories burned • 5 sports modes: outdoor running, exercise, cycling, treadmill, fast walking
• APPs notification • Incoming call display • Music control
Battery & charging
• 130mAh battery capacity • Up to 14 days battery life • Recharge time ~2 hours • Built-in USB charging port
• 24/7 heart rate monitoring with heart rate alerts • Idle alerts • Sleep monitoring
• Up to 50m water resistance Connective • Bluetooth 5.0 (low energy)
There are no reviews yet.